- Arcade: Play through the story with the selected character
- Vs: Select 1~4 players to fight. Set teams or just have an all-out free-for-all.
- Network: Play with other people online through the internet. Host locally or connect to the FLYNETWORK SYSTEM Lobby.
- Survival: Engage in consecutive fights until you are defeated. Difficulty raises per victory.
- Tutorial: A ticker near the bottom will display various commands and teach you how to play/fight.
- Training: Set CPU actions/fightLvl and practice with them ’till your heart’s content.
- Play Recording: Keeps track of certain game statistics.
- Replay: Review saved replays.
- Options: Adjust a few in-game settings.
- Exit Game: Closes the game.
These can be changed via the TSAConfig in the game folder or in-game options.
- Arrow Keys: Character: Menu Navigation
- Z: In-game (Slide/Dash), Menu (Accept)
- X: Shoot
- C: Melee
- V: In-game (Shield), Menu (Cancel)
- S: Ascend
- D: Descend
- Q: Lock-on
- A: Trigger/Shift (for casting spells)
– A+X: Spellcard
– A+V: EX-Spellcard
– A+C: Hi-Tension Spellcard
– A+Z: Climax Spellcard
– A+S and A+D: Mirage Slide (in front and behind opponent respectively)
- Space: Change CPU behavior
- Enter: Pause/Menu/Start button
- ESC: Pause/Quit
From top to bottom of picture.
Player: Set to 1P~4P, CPU or empty slot.
Team: Set to Team A, B, C, or D
Character: Choose out of ten characters or set random as ???.
Type: Either shot type A or B. Only the normal shot (X) and spellcard (A+X) change. Thus includes charged shots which are done by holding down the corresponding button(s) and letting go.
Level: Set the handicap. More stars equals more health.